Saturday, February 1, 2014

Another update

Hello to everyone

 

A cute smiling fox face to help lighten up my website. I have plenty more of these adorable but fierce animals.

** Hope to do a series soon with foxes. They deserve a series **

Anyways..

Southern Charm Update

Book 2 - By the Numbers - has been submitted and approved by Totally Bound. *prances around on happy paws*


This book will be released in May!

Book 3 - On the Green - I have about 5k words left, need a clean-up, and will submit to publisher.

Book 4 - By the Law - this is next up to write.

---

Dragon Serials

There are 5 books planned - around 15k each story - and will have magik, dragons, and shifters.

---

My Anti-Valentines Day short story - Stupid Cupid - will be released on February 14th with MLR Press. I hope you enjoy this twist on a romantic holiday from a point-of-view of someone who hates the holiday.

That's it for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment