Monday, February 16, 2009

Random Thoughts

So many random thoughts going through my head, even with my new medication cutting down on the majority of them. It's been a while since I last posted and for that, I apologize. Still getting used to the whole blogging thing.

What has been going on? What have I written down? Anything interesting... Anything that could become something?

I'm not sure... Random pieces of various stories come to my mind and then get jotted down. Snippets of a scene or possible character. They're not all from one story. Once again, as with most things, they are various stories... various ideas.

Part of me fears my new medication, while helping to control my depression and anxiety, dampers my creativity and writing. No one knows exactly all that goes on in the brain... Could creativy, the key section of a writer's mind, be held within the same areas as depression and anxiety? I know the medication slows down a libido... Could it also control the fantasies that helped guide me through stories?

After another Valentine's day spent alone... it has become just another calendar day for me over the years... I wonder if that will remain so.

Hmm... You can tell my current mood from this, so for now... I will depart and figure out what to do with things.

No comments:

Post a Comment