Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Captain of the Manor - Chapter 6

The Captain of the Manor
Chapter 6

"Well, I'm touching you right now. It feels weird," Aiden said as he moved his fingers around.

"What do I feel like in this form?"

"Not as solid, cold, and something feels a little swirly, like mist, under my fingers," Aiden said. "I want to try something else."

"Please do so, I wish to figure out how this is happening."

Aiden leaned forward, paused, and looked at the man. "You do prefer male lovers, correct?"

"I do and I know it's a known lifestyle, if not completely accepted by some small minded people. Things were a little different during my time, we stayed in the shadows."

"What about the ship?"

"As Captain, I could do what I wish, but there were a few young men similar to me and didn't mind warming my bed. Why do you ask?"

"I don't want to be slugged or have you disappear." Aiden grinned and leaned in before he could change his mind. He pressed his lips against the captain's mouth, feeling the odd wispy sensation, and cool skin. His fingers moved until they touched the man's jaw.

Under his touch, Edmund opened his mouth to accept the kiss, moving his hands to place them on Aiden's hips. He tugged on the man until Aiden widened his stance and knelt on either side of Edmund's lap. He moved his hands over Aiden's ass, pressing their bodies together. Again, Aiden didn't move through his ghostly form, but pressed against him.

Aiden pulled back and stared at Edmund. "Damn, you're one helluva kisser," he said, nipping at the captain's lips.

"I could say the same about you. You've done this before," Edmund said.

"I have, but not recently."

"I'm pleased you chose me to kiss."

"Could you umm…return?"

"To my corporeal form."

"Please. It feels a bit strange to kiss you like this or do more."

"More?"

"It's what you desire, right?"

"Yes, but only if you feel the same."

"I do." Aiden pushed off the chair and found his feet again. He held out his hands to the captain. "Stay with me tonight."

"Would you like to come to my home? It's next to yours."

"Do this on purpose for your nefarious gain?"

Edmund laughed as he rose, flowing into his corporeal solid form. "No, it was only to keep an eye out for your well-being. I've been worried about you."

"A difficult time at the moment, but I'm grateful and pleased to be here with you," Aiden said and looked around. "I'll leave all this here. For now."


"For now. Yes," Edmund said as he took Aiden's hand in his and tugged him toward the door.

Hand in hand, they left and secured Aiden's room before moving to the grand master suite of the manor, left off limits to all customers. Edmund stepped through the solid door, his form shifting.

"Edmund… Edmund! Solid here. I'm solid," Aiden called out before he thunked against the door. "Ow…"

"Oh blast it all and damn! I'm so sorry," Edmund said as his head appeared in the middle of the door. "I'm so sorry, I completely forgot. You were touching me fine and…" He stepped and disappeared.

Rubbing his nose, Aiden grinned as he heard the locks click and the door opened with a chagrined captain standing in the doorway. "Keep it lock from the inside, huh?"

"I never need a key," Edmund said. "Are you all right?"

"Bumped my nose, but I'm quite all right." Aiden fixed his glasses which were lopsided.

"Come inside my room, please." Edmund blushed and looked behind him.

"What is it?" Aiden stepped forward and placed a hand on Edmund's arm.

"You're the first man, other than staff, to step inside my suite. If I met with another guest, it was always within their suite. Never mine."

"Do you want to return to mine?"

"No. No. This feels right. You can touch me in either form. Perhaps… There is something more to this curse," Edmund said, rubbing his fingers over Aiden's hand.

Stepping across the threshold, Aiden stopped as something flew through his body and mind. His hair blew back with the internal wind. The lights flickered several times and Edmund cried out and dropped into a crouch.

"What the hell was that?"


TO BE CONTINUED



No comments:

Post a Comment