Friday, February 26, 2010

What's Been Happening?

What's been happening since the last post over two weeks ago??

Another dragon story will be coming your way... After Dragon's Grace, you will learn more about the world of the McDrakken Warriors, the lore, the mythology in Dragon's Sanity. The contract has been signed and mailed in to Lyrical Press. Yay! While the second book is starting to enter the magical world of editing, I'm working on the third book tentatively called Dragon's Betrayal.

I've finally had a wonderful peak of interest from an editor at Loose Id in Gideon's story and am hoping for good news. As anyone who knows, Gideon and his brothers long hold a special place in my heart and I hope to publish their stories and introduce them to readers. Keep your fingers cross for good news.

Another bit of news, the angel/incubus story passed the first round at Ellora and is on to the editor's round and will be waiting. I'm also waiting to hear about my catamount story from Samhain.

So lots of stories are out and about in the submission process. Lots of stories are in the WIPs process.

No comments:

Post a Comment